[ATTW-L] JOB: Assistant Professor of the Practice at Fairfield University

Zamin, Nadia nzamin at fairfield.edu
Fri Dec 10 22:49:18 UTC 2021

Hello all!

The Core Writing program at Fairfield University is excited to hire an Assistant Professor of the Practice. The full job ad can be viewed here: https://ffd.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/EmploymentOpportunities/job/Fairfield-CT/Assistant-Professor-of-the-Practice--English_JR0001142?

Fairfield is a small liberal arts school with a vibrant and active English Department, and the Core Writing program, especially, is growing every year. We’re located 56 miles from New York City and are right along both the Metro-North Rail line and the Long Island Sound. We’re excited to hire for this position and would welcome, especially, candidates with experience of research and/or teaching in the areas of cultural rhetorics, translingual writing, disability rhetorics, and writing for the health sciences.

We will begin reviewing applications on December 15, and will continue to consider applications until the position is filled.

And any questions about this position can be directed to me at nzamin at fairfield.edu<mailto:nzamin at fairfield.edu>.

Thank you so much!

Nadia Zamin
-----