[ATTW-L] DMAC 2021 Selfe Fellowship Info

Dmac Institute dmac.osu at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 17:50:23 UTC 2021

The Digital Media and Composition Institute (DMAC) is proud to announce *the
Cindy and Dickie Selfe DMAC Fellowship.* This fellowship supports diversity
and inclusion in the field of digital media and composition studies. We
invite applicants from historically marginalized communities, as well as
educators who work with these communities. We also invite applications from
scholars whose work and scholarly interests address educational and
societal inequities within digital media and composition studies. Our goal
is to amplify voices that are often unheard in our field and make it
possible for individuals to attend DMAC who could not otherwise
participate. The fellowship is applied toward tuition costs for the
Institute. *Please note that the fellowship recipients will still be
required to pay the $300 registration fee*.

To apply for the Cindy and Dickie Selfe DMAC Fellowship, please write a 1–2
page letter to the DMAC organizers that addresses the following questions:

   - What personal and professional goals do you hope to achieve by
   attending DMAC and how are they related to your current work?
   - How might your participation in DMAC improve the educational
   environment for colleagues and students at your home institution?
   - How will your participation in DMAC contribute to the diversity of
   students, teachers, and scholars in the field of digital media and
   composition studies?
   - What means of funding do you currently have to attend DMAC?

*Please submit your application no later than 01 March to this Qualtrics
survey <https://osu.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_brsM7ufSXgVYGNg>.*
You're welcome to write dmac.osu at gmail.com with questions.

--
Digital Media and Composition (DMAC) Institute
421 Denney Hall