[ATTW-L] Podcasting event that may be of interest

Sparby, Erika emsparb at ilstu.edu
Wed Feb 3 18:38:36 UTC 2021

Hello all!

I’m writing to share an event that may be of interest to some of you. I am excited to promote this free online event I co-organized with my ISU colleague Ela Przybylo with featured guest speakers Joi Adams, Hannah McGregor, and Ada Jaarsma on “Podcasting Toward Social Change: Sound-Based Pedagogy and Scholarship Series” on February 18, 25, and March 4 from 3-4pm CST. All are welcome! Register on Eventbrite for one, two, or all three talks and Q&As.
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/podcasting-toward-social-change-sound-based-pedagogy-scholarship-series-tickets-137350514085

Cheers,
Erika

--
Erika M. Sparby, PhD | she/her/hers
Assistant Professor of Digital Rhetoric and Technical Communication