[ATTW-L] RHM Call for Co-Editors

Rhetoric Healthmedicine rhmassistanteditor at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 18:01:18 UTC 2021

Dear All,

The* Rhetoric of Health and* *Medicine*’s call for co-editors is ongoing!

Lisa Melonçon and Blake Scott, founding co-editors, are rotating off the
active co-editors’ team and into the roles of emeritus and consulting
co-editors. This is an exciting time for the journal, one where the growing
strength of our field manifests through participation and action in our
service.

The newly appointed co-editors should be available to work with Cathryn
Molloy as the currently active co-editor. The incoming co-editors will be
supported by a team of assistant editors and editorial assistants.
Co-editor responsibilities are broken down on our website, Rhetoricians of
Health and Medicine
<http://medicalrhetoric.com/call-for-co-editor-of-rhetoric-of-health-and-medicine/>.

Send proposals to Lisa Melonçon, Blake Scott, and Cathryn Molloy by the
29th of January 2021. Applicants should possess a compelling vision for the
journal’s (and the field’s) thoughtful movement forward. Please send both
your proposal and any questions you may have to
rhm.journal.editors at gmail.com.

We would love to welcome you into our team and we hope you have had a
safe, happy, and healthy start to the new year!

Kind regards,

Michelle Sonnenberg, *Editorial Assistant*