[ATTW-L] Hiring UI/UX Professor of Practice, Michigan Tech

Andrew Fiss afiss at mtu.edu
Sat Jan 9 18:14:35 UTC 2021

Hi everyone,

I wanted to share with you an open UI/UX Professor of Practice position at Michigan Tech. The position emphasizes industry experience, and will be split between our multidisciplinary departments of Humanities and Cognitive/Learning Sciences. We’ll begin considering applications on January 29.

More information is available at our HR website: https://www.employment.mtu.edu/en-us/job/492440/professor-of-practice-ui-and-ux-design <https://www.employment.mtu.edu/en-us/job/492440/professor-of-practice-ui-and-ux-design>

Feel free to reach out with questions! Thanks!

Andy

Andrew Fiss, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Technical and Professional Communication
Director, Scientific and Technical Communication Program
Michigan Technological University / Humanities Department
afiss at mtu.edu <mailto:afiss at mtu.edu> / http://www.mtu.edu/humanities/ <http://www.mtu.edu/humanities/>