[ATTW-L] Soliciting interest in a magazine issue on finding grants

Pam Estes Brewer brewer_pe at mercer.edu
Tue Jan 26 20:31:00 UTC 2021

Colleagues,

My colleague, Jennifer Goode, and I are considering proposing an issue of STC's Intercom magazine on finding grants in unexpected places.  We recently completed a grant for the Georgia Department of Transportation and found it very rewarding.  If you think you might have a short article to contribute to such an issue, please email me a short note of interest.  This issue would be published in 2022.

Many thanks.
Pam

Pam Estes Brewer| she, her, hers
Professor
Mercer University School of Engineering
Chair, Mercer U. House of Delegates
Director, M.S. in Technical Communication Management (online)
Fellow, Society for Technical Communication

Brewer_pe at mercer.edu<mailto:Brewer_pe at mercer.edu>
478.301.4146
https://engineering.mercer.edu/academic-programs/graduate-programs/technical-communication-management-ms/