[ATTW-L] ATTW-L Digest, Vol 34, Issue 15

Sean Williams swilli13 at uccs.edu
Wed Jan 27 16:17:01 UTC 2021

Thanks, Pam, for doing the special edition. While I don't have an article to contribute, I'm very interested in the wisdom the edition imparts!
SDW
Sean D. Williams, PhD   Director, Technical Communication and Information Design
                                          University of Colorado-Colorado Springs |+1 719 255 4037

Colleagues,

My colleague, Jennifer Goode, and I are considering proposing an issue of STC's Intercom magazine on finding grants in unexpected places.  We recently completed a grant for the Georgia Department of Transportation and found it very rewarding.  If you think you might have a short article to contribute to such an issue, please email me a short note of interest.  This issue would be published in 2022.

Many thanks.
Pam

Pam Estes Brewer| she, her, hers
Professor
Mercer University School of Engineering
Chair, Mercer U. House of Delegates
Director, M.S. in Technical Communication Management (online) Fellow, Society for Technical Communication