[ATTW-L] ProComm 2021, CFP Extended until July 9th

Alan Chong alan.chong at utoronto.ca
Thu Jul 1 15:10:01 UTC 2021

The IEEE Professional Communication Society invites your participation in our flagship conference, IEEE ProComm, 21-23 October 2021. We welcome a broad range of speaker topics related to writing and communication in technical and engineering contexts.

The deadline for submissions has been extended. Submissions are now being accepted until 9 July 2021 (from 1 July), so you still have over a week to get your proposals for your extended abstracts, short papers, and long papers in. Note, papers in this conference can be peer reviewed.

See the Call for Proposals here<https://attend.ieee.org/procomm-2021/call-for-proposals/> and contact our co-chairs, Alan Houser<mailto:arh at groupwellesley.com> and Necia Werner<mailto:nkw at cmu.edu> if you have any further questions.

Thanks,
Alan Chong.