[ATTW-L] (no subject)

Katherine O'Meara kat.daily.omeara at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 13:54:58 UTC 2021

The editors of the *Journal of Response to Writing* are happy to share the *new
Spring 2021 issue *(Vol. 7, No. 1). This issue contains four
featured articles and one teaching article. Check out our NEW platform as
well!

Below is a list of the titles and authors, as well as links to the article
PDFs:

   - A Comparison Analysis of Five Instructors’ Commenting Patterns of
   Audio and Written Feedback on Students’ Writing Assignments
   <https://scholarsarchive.byu.edu/journalrw/vol7/iss1/2> by Andrew J.
   Cavanaugh and Liyan Song
   - Formative Automated Writing Evaluation: A Standpoint Theory of Action
   <https://scholarsarchive.byu.edu/journalrw/vol7/iss1/3> by Lynette
   Hazelton, Jessica Nastal, Norbert Elliot, Jill Burstein, and Daniel F.
   McCaffrey
   - Written Corrective Feedback in EFL: Combining Error Codes and
   Metalinguistic Explanation
   <https://scholarsarchive.byu.edu/journalrw/vol7/iss1/4> by Yoshimasa
   Ogawa
   - English as an Additional Language Doctoral Students’ Ongoing
   Socialization Into Scholarly Writing: How Do Writing Feedback Groups
   Contribute? <https://scholarsarchive.byu.edu/journalrw/vol7/iss1/5> by
   Tracy Griffin Spies, Yunying Xu, Fatmana Kara Deniz, Gloria A.
   Carcoba-Falomir, and Suheyla Sarisahin
   - Metaphorical Response and Student Revisions
   <https://scholarsarchive.byu.edu/journalrw/vol7/iss1/6> by Terese Thonus

You can also view individual articles here on the *JRW* home page
<https://scholarsarchive.byu.edu/journalrw/>, and you can access the full
issue PDF <https://scholarsarchive.byu.edu/journalrw/vol7/iss1/7/> here.

Congratulations to all of the authors, and genuine thanks to all of the
reviewers, copy editors, and other behind-the-scenes folx who made this
latest issue possible.

Cheers!
Betsy Gilliland and Katherine Daily O'Meara
Co-Editors, *Journal of Response to Writing*

*Katherine Daily O'Meara, Ph.D.*
kat.daily.omeara at gmail.com

Director of Writing Across the Curriculum, Assistant Professor of English
St. Norbert College <https://www.snc.edu/academics/faculty/kat.omeara.html>
| kat.omeara at snc.edu
Co-Editor, *Journal of Response to Writing
<https://scholarsarchive.byu.edu/journalrw/>*

*Differences of habit & language are nothing at all*
*If our aims are identical & our hearts are open.*
*- Albus Dumbledore -*

**I honor and respect boundaries around personal time, well-being,
caregiving, and rest. Should you receive correspondence from me during a
time that you are engaging in any of the above, please protect your time
and wait to respond until you are next working. Prioritize joy, not work,
when and where you can.