[ATTW-L] REMINDER! Leadership Council Applications for WPA-GO due 6/30

WPA-GO wpago1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 20:44:03 UTC 2021

Dear Members of ATTW-L,

This is just a friendly reminder that *applications for the Leadership
Council of WPA-GO are due on June 30th by 11:59pm CT*! For more
information, please visit this link: http://bit.ly/WPAGOLCCall. Feel free
to share this opportunity widely with graduate students and colleagues!
Below, you’ll find my original message.

Thank you, and we look forward to your applications!

Gabbi

Chair, WPA-GO

--

The Writing Program Administrators-Graduate Organization (WPA-GO) is
pleased to announce our annual call for Leadership Council members for AY

Serving as a leader of WPA-GO is a great way to meet new people in the
field, learn new skills and leverage your strengths for the common good,
build community over shared interests and professionalization
opportunities, and respond to the needs and desires of graduate students in
writing studies across the country.

Furthermore, serving on the WPA-GO Leadership Council is a great way to
shape and contribute to the organization and its priorities. Learn more
about the positions available and how to run for election here:
http://bit.ly/WPAGOLCCall. Applications are due by 11:59 PM CT on June
30th, 2021.

If you are not already a member of WPA-GO, do not worry. You can become a
member (there are no dues!) upon filling out this form:
https://forms.gle/GpWCVMFS8ptvFtf88.

If you have any questions about WPA-GO Leadership Council service, please
email wpago1 at gmail.com.

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

Gabbi on behalf of the WPA-GO Leadership Council
Gabrielle Kelenyi, Chair
Laura Hardin Marshall, Vice Chair
Amanda Presswood, Past Chair

   - WPA-GO Website <http://wpacouncil.org/wpa-go>
   - Twitter <https://twitter.com/wpa_go> & Instagram
   <https://www.instagram.com/wpa_go>: @wpa_go
   - Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/wpa.go/>
   - To subscribe or unsubscribe to the WPA-GO email list, please click here
   <https://forms.gle/VYqbYfZ7UfchVbV76>.