[ATTW-L] Materials for helping newer scholars learn to be reviewers?

Josephine Walwema walwema at uw.edu
Wed Mar 31 02:36:40 UTC 2021

TCQ, under the very able leadership of Rebecca Walton, also held a session
last time we were at ATTW [Pittsburgh?] I carried around the notes I took
from that session but I have since misplaced them. I imagine they are
available on the TCQ site?

Sorry, not being helpful.

Josie
*JOSEPHINE WALWEMA* PhD.

Interdisciplinary Writing Program

Department of English | A101 Padelford Hall