[ATTW-L] Encourage your students to submit their work to Xchanges + new editorial team members

Julianne Newmark newmark at unm.edu
Wed May 12 22:20:16 UTC 2021

Hello, colleague

As the academic year comes to a close, we hope you will encourage your
upper-division UG and graduate Writing Studies students to submit their
original scholarship <http://www.xchanges.org/sub-1> to Xchanges for our
next round of issues.  We accept "traditional" and multimodal submissions
and we pride ourselves on our supportive and committed review process, made
possible by our amazing faculty review board.

While we have you here, please join me in welcoming our new Xchanges
editorial team members!  We have brought on five new members to our
editorial staff (their names are marked below with asterisks).

   -

   CO-MANAGING EDITORS

Beau Pihlaja* (Texas Tech University) & Alex Hanson (Syracuse University)

   -

   ASSOCIATE MANAGING EDITOR

Courtney Cox* (Illinois State University)

   -

   SPECIAL FEATURES EDITOR

Al Harahap (University of Oklahoma)

   -

   ASSISTANT FEATURES EDITORS

Jennifer Burke Reifman* (UC Davis)

Rachel Bryson* (Utah State University)

   -

   ASSISTANT EDITOR FOR RESEARCH/OUTREACH

Caroline Jennings* (Purdue University)

We also want to thank our outgoing Co-Managing Editor, Brian Hendrickson,
for the work he dedicated to Xchanges during his incredibly
transformational 3-year term. Thank you, Brian!

We wish all of you well at the end of this challenging academic year.
Thanks in advance for encouraging your students to submit their work!  We
are always eager to answer whatever questions you might have.

--Julie
--
Julianne Newmark, Ph.D.
Principal Lecturer

*Founded in 1889, the University of New Mexico sits on the traditional
homelands of the Pueblo of Sandia. The original peoples of New Mexico –
Pueblo, Navajo, and Apache – since time immemorial, have deep connections
to the land and have made significant contributions to the broader
community statewide. We honor the land itself and those who remain stewards
of this land throughout the generations and also acknowledge our committed
relationship to Indigenous peoples. We gratefully recognize our history.*