[ATTW-L] ProComm 2022 Call for Papers

George Hayhoe HAYHOE_G at mercer.edu
Thu Nov 11 19:14:18 UTC 2021

The IEEE Professional Communication Society invites you to join us in delightful Limerick, Ireland, for our annual conference, IEEE ProComm, July 17th-20th, 2022. Our community represents a broad range of interests in technical writing and communication from engineering, research, and academia. We look forward to learning from a diversity of perspectives, including:

  *   Engineers wishing to share insights from their own communication practices, or to learn new approaches, ideas, or strategies from practitioners or scholars of technical and engineering communication;
  *   Technical communication professionals eager to share case studies, emerging best practices, and insights from the field;
  *   Researchers in technical communication, rhetoric, writing pedagogy, usability, user experience design, or a related field with research findings or emerging projects to discuss;
  *   Educators, administrators, or curriculum developers with teaching case studies or curriculum innovations to further improve pedagogical development and delivery;
  *   Students who would like to network with communication professionals and learn more about the field—we offer special fees for students and award the best student submission.

ProComm 2022 welcomes contributions addressing all areas of communication in professional and technical contexts, including (but not limited to) communication in industry and engineering; health communication; risk and crisis communication; content strategy; usability/UX; communication and collaboration virtually and globally; and building and communicating inclusivity, diversity, and equity.

You can find an overview of conference submission formats on the ProComm 2022 website<https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fattend.ieee.org%2Fprocomm-2022%2Fcall-for-proposals-2%2F&data=04%7C01%7CHAYHOE_G%40mercer.edu%7C1a48cdec483f48080c4c08d9a5471f20%7C4fb34d2889b247109bcc30824d17fc30%7C0%7C0%7C637722547165170590%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=VXk8VYnAxYw%2FUE2N6MhN3GMWjiQ7ZhhJptBPGYcY%2F%2FY%3D&reserved=0>. Deadline for proposals is December 3, 2021.