[ATTW-L] RTC at Michigan Tech: Inviting Applications for Fall 2022

Andrew Fiss afiss at mtu.edu
Mon Nov 22 18:59:15 UTC 2021

Dear Colleagues,

Please share the following information with students.

We are now inviting applications for the M.S. and Ph.D. programs in Rhetoric, Theory and Culture (RTC) at Michigan Technological University. We have a distinctively interdisciplinary character. Our graduate faculty includes nationally recognized scholars in rhetoric and composition, technical communication, communication and media, literature, cultural studies, modern languages, and philosophy. We welcome applications from students looking to make connections across these related fields of research. Most of our students receive funding through teaching, which we support through sustained pedagogical training. Our program is organized through discussion-based seminars, and students are invited to participate in a variety of ways in a vibrant scholarly community.

We accept applications for admission at any time, but applicants seeking funding should have their applications in to the Michigan Tech Graduate School by January 15, 2022.

Information about our graduate programs is available here <http://www.mtu.edu/humanities/>. Please direct any questions to me, Andy Fiss (afiss at mtu.edu <mailto:afiss at mtu.edu>).

Thank you!

Andy

Andrew Fiss, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Professional & Technical Communication
Director of Graduate Studies, RTC: Rhetoric, Theory, and Culture
Michigan Technological University Humanities Department
afiss at mtu.edu <mailto:afiss at mtu.edu> / http://www.mtu.edu/humanities/ <http://www.mtu.edu/humanities/>