[ATTW-L] Final CPTSC Conference Program Ready!

Vernon, Laura lvernon at RADFORD.EDU
Tue Oct 19 18:30:24 UTC 2021

Hello ATTW Friends,

Good news! The final CPTSC conference program is posted for your view and planning. Please double check the times of the sessions, events, and meetings, as some items were rearranged. Also good news! Graduate students can attend the conference for free this year. They do need to register, however. Tenure-line faculty, professionals, and instructional faculty can attend at a discounted rate. All presenters must register as well. Please visit https://conference.sptsc.org/ for all the details.

The conference is scheduled for Oct. 28-30 in Zoom. Links are provided in the program; passcodes will be emailed to registrants later. The program includes a variety of individual and panel presentations on topics such as program and course design, social justice and EDI, OER materials, student support, and collaboration. The conference also features workshops, committee meetings, listening sessions, an Editors Roundtable, an Administrators Roundtable, and an Awards Ceremony and Virtual Reception. We are excited about this year's program and the opportunity to engage with each other in a safe and healthy environment.

We look forward to seeing you next week. Please let us know if you have any questions. We are happy to help.

Warmest regards,
Laura Vernon and Russell Kirkscey
Conference Co-Chairs

Laura Vernon, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Professional Writing
Department of English
Radford University
Box 6935
Radford, VA 24142