[ATTW-L] USU Tenure-track position in Technical Communication and Rhetoric

Jared Colton jared.colton at usu.edu
Wed Oct 20 22:56:01 UTC 2021

Hi, folks!

The Utah State University English Department is hiring a tenure-track Assistant Professor in Technical Communication and Rhetoric. We're especially seeking applicants whose research focuses on social justice, environmental justice, rhetorics of health and medicine, or intercultural communication. If that's you, please apply!

To apply, go to our job ad<https://careers-usu.icims.com/jobs/4281/job?mobile=false&width=1200&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-420&jun1offset=-360>. Please also visit the USU TCR program and English Department's Commitment to Inclusivity<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1q7N2s8y5QtYucHFYhQ_5hmVSN8tCf17csA50lB0ZK10/edit#heading=h.xmzjcq4harka>.

I’m happy to answer any questions too!
~Jared
--
Jared S. Colton, PhD