[ATTW-L] Reminder--CFP: Special Issue Of Rhetoric Of Health And Medicine, “Queer And Trans Health Justice: Interventions, Perspectives, And Questions”

Sanchez, Fernando fsanchez at stthomas.edu
Fri Oct 22 16:40:51 UTC 2021

Hello all,

Just a reminder about this CFP that Wilfredo Flores, McKinley Green, and I hope you will consider submitting to. Please see details below.

If you have questions, we are happy to answer email queries at rhm.queertranshealth at gmail.com.

For submissions, please email 500 – 1,000 word proposals (excluding citations) to rhm.journal.editors at gmail.com by November 1st, 2021.

We look forward to reading your proposals. Thanks!

All Best,

Wil, McKinley, and Fernando

---

We are pleased to share a Call for Proposals for an upcoming special issue of the journal Rhetoric of Health and Medicine (RHM): “Queer and Trans Health Justice: Interventions, Perspectives, and Questions,” edited by McKinley Green, Wilfredo Flores, and Fernando Sánchez. We welcome action-oriented research projects grounded in collative advocacy, social justice, and the on-the-grounds communicative work that enable just rhetorical practices and healthcare infrastructures for queer/trans/BIPOC communities.

We are also eager to receive submissions in other genres published by the journal, such as (but not limited to) dialogues, commentaries, and persuasion briefs centered on health activism; applications of queer and trans theories in healthcare settings; and community work with queer/trans/BIPOC communities.

Please see the complete CFP for full details, available at http://medicalrhetoric.com/cfp-special-issue-of-rhetoric-of-health-and-medicine-queer-and-trans-health-justice-interventions-perspectives-and-questions/ <http://medicalrhetoric.com/cfp-special-issue-of-rhetoric-of-health-and-medicine-queer-and-trans-health-justice-interventions-perspectives-and-questions/>

Please email 500-1000 word proposals (excluding citations) by November 1, 2021.

Fernando Sánchez, MS, MA, PhD

Associate Professor of Professional Writing

Academic Development Program Coordinator

Department of English, University of St. Thomas

fsanchez at stthomas.edu

[University of St. Thomas : All for the Common Good]<https://www.stthomas.edu/e>