[ATTW-L] CFP: Social Justice and Tabletop Games

Holmes, Steve Steve.Holmes at ttu.edu
Mon Sep 20 19:33:40 UTC 2021

Dear Colleagues,

I'm passing along a CFP at the request of my colleague, Rebekah Shultz Colby (University of Denver).

Along with Mark Mullen and Matthew S.S. Johnson, Rebekah is editing a collection on social justice tabletop games. The editors have extended the deadline for submissions to Nov. 1.

I've attached a .pdf of the CFP and included a Google Doc link:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wxO5NLe1iXMGb5jm_r9wDvXo5NgQoISoj57Td6hruWE/edit

The guest editors' respective email addresses are located on the CFP.

Cheers!

Steve

---

Steve Holmes

Director of the BA in Technical Communication

Associate Professor of Technical Communication and Rhetoric

Texas Tech University

English Department

Email: steve.holmes at ttu.edu

Office: Engl and Phil 487

he.his.him

This is a public, university-owned email account and subject to an Open Records request through the Freedom of Information Act at any time. Correspondence of a personal nature should be sent to: stevenkeoniholmes at gmail.com