[ATTW-L] Register for the Annual CPTSC Conference *and* the awesome excursions

Sean Williams swilli13 at uccs.edu
Wed Aug 17 23:35:07 UTC 2022

Hello, Colleagues!
I hope you're enjoying the last days of summer - but also looking forward to the CPTSC Annual Conference in Colorado Springs<http://2022conference.cptsc.org/>, October 27-29.

Please register for the conference<https://cptsc.org/register-conference/> if you have not yet done so, *AND* reserve your spot in one of our two awesome excursions (space is limited)  Please make your hotel reservations<https://www.marriott.com/event-reservations/reservation-link.mi?id=1650052674922&key=GRP&app=resvlink>, too, if you haven't yet.

Remember you must be a member of CPTSC to register for the conference. On the registration page<https://cptsc.org/register-conference/>, you can renew your membership, register for the conference, and purchase the excursion ticket. You can also split the excursion as a second transaction if you wish to keep fun separate from work (because sometimes our employers prefer that).

We're looking forward to a great time in Colorado Springs (whatever the weather might be)!

Questions? Please ask (sean.williams at uccs.edu<mailto:sean.williams at uccs.edu>).

SDW
Sean D. Williams, PhD   Professor & Director, Technical Communication and Information Design
                                         University of Colorado-Colorado Springs |+1 719 255 4037