[ATTW-L] Career Opportunity Posting

Martin, LeEllen martin5 at rose-hulman.edu
Mon Dec 5 18:52:37 UTC 2022

Good afternoon!

My name is LeEllen Martin from the Office of Human Resources at Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology. We currently have an available opportunity for a Tenure Track Assistant Professor in Writing, and I wanted to inquire if you allow job opportunities to be posted to your Association for Writing Across the Curriculum website. If this feature is available, if someone could please guide me to the next steps, I would greatly appreciate your time and assistance.

Thank you!

Best,
  LeEllen

LeEllen Martin, MLD, SHRM-CP (She/Her/Hers)
HR Generalist, Human Resources
ROSE-HULMAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
5500 Wabash Avenue  |  Terre Haute,  IN  47803-3999
Phone:  812.877.8352  |  Fax:  812.872.6043
martin5 at rose-hulman.edu<mailto:campbel5 at rose-hulman.edu>
www.rose-hulman.edu<http://www.rose-hulman.edu/>