[ATTW-L] Interest Survey for WAC-GO and Mentoring Committee Spring Event

Barbara Green, Assistant Academic Chair--Composition bgreen at purdueglobal.edu
Thu Dec 8 23:52:54 UTC 2022

Greetings, all,

Please share the following with any and all writing grad students!  Thank
you!

*What is WAC-GO? *The Writing Across the Curriculum Graduate Organization
(WAC-GO) AWAC Committee supports and advocates for graduate students
interested in writing across the curriculum work. The committee
collaborates with other AWAC committees on the mentoring of graduate
students, support for WAC research and publications, and other projects
that align with both missions. WAC-GO recognizes the Association for
Writing Across the Curriculum as its parent organization. WAC-GO’s Chair
sits on the AWAC Board to represent graduate student interest in the
organization’s deliberations. In addition, WAC-GO submits a budget request
and reports to AWAC annually.

WAC-GO in collaboration with the AWAC Mentoring Committee will host a
spring event open to graduate students interested in learning more about
writing across the curriculum (WAC), writing in the disciplines (WID),
writing-enriched curriculum (WEC), and writing across the globe (WAG).

*To help us make this event meaningful for you, we ask graduate students to
complete a brief survey identifying areas of interest. This survey should
take no more than 5 minutes to complete. We encourage faculty and staff to
share this survey with graduate students in their programs who may not have
access to listservs in our field. We hope to host a welcoming and
informative conversation. Survey response due by January 1.
<https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fforms.gle%2FguGeEBbBRejZJu776&data=05%7C01%7Cbarbgree%40ttu.edu%7Cb70ea62484204f9808ee08dad95c7986%7C178a51bf8b2049ffb65556245d5c173c%7C0%7C0%7C638061288437625038%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=OCVSKzGGF7vmpWB9JJ9tzCRbeXFWKJDK0%2FC1CcL8OJk%3D&reserved=0>*

If you have any questions or would like to be involved in this event,
please email the facilitators: Barbara Green (bgreen at purdueglobal.edu),
Lindsay Clark (lclark at shsu.edu), and Amy Cicchino (cicchina at erau.edu).

Because this event is going to be open to all graduate students in the
field, the more folks we can share the survey with (which we’ll use to plan
the event), the better. Thanks for your help!

--

*Take care,*

*Barbara Green, MA MS*
Academic Assistant Chair
*The* *Gauge* Literary Journal Editor-in-Chief
PG Writing Club Advisor

School of General Education/Composition and Writing Across the Curriculum
(WAC)

2550 Northwestern Avenue

West Lafayette, IN 47906

T: 520.981.3371 <%28520%29%20981-3371>
www.PurdueGlobal.edu

[image: Purdue University Global holds itself accountable to foster a
culture that promotes diversity and inclusion, offering an environment that
is fair equitable, and accessible for all.]