[ATTW-L] TTU TCR Program Online Information Session, December 21st, 4:00-430pm CST

Pihlaja, Beau Beau.Pihlaja at ttu.edu
Fri Dec 16 23:47:13 UTC 2022

The Texas Tech University Technical Communication & Rhetoric Program is hosting an online informational session and Q&A on Wednesday, December 21st from 4:00-4:30pm (CST) for those interested in applying to our MA or PhD programs. As our new Director of Graduate Studies, I will be there to answer any questions you might have, along with Dr. Jason Tham and a graduate student representative.

Our application deadline is January 11th so this is an excellent time to explore studying with us.

If you are interested, please register for the event here<https://texastech.zoom.us/webinar/register/6416712268687/WN_Sv9iNs9URkWzk4dSjW-5yQ>. If someone you know—especially students—might be interested, feel free to pass this information along to them.

Also, don’t hesitate to contact me at english.tcr at ttu.edu<mailto:english.tcr at ttu.edu> with an questions you might have.  For more information about our program refer to information here –
https://www.depts.ttu.edu/english/programs_degrees/programs/tcr.

We look forward to seeing you all there!

Beau Pihlaja
/boʊ 'pihlaija/
Assistant Professor
Director of Graduate Studies