[ATTW-L] Applied Rhetoric Collaborative - Proposal Development Workshops

Sharp, Matthew R. sharpm2 at erau.edu
Fri Feb 4 21:21:16 UTC 2022

Colleagues:

The deadline to submit a proposal for the 2022 ARC Symposium is March 1. You can view the CFP here<https://sites.google.com/view/appliedrhetoric/2022-call-for-proposals?authuser=0>.

One request of former attendees has been a proposal/project development workshop. So, in preparation for the deadline, please consider joining us to discuss a project you'd like to present at our June symposium. Projects can be at any stage of development. Workshops will focus on sharing ideas and encouragement to help projects reach their potential for the Symposium and beyond.

We look forward to seeing you on Zoom on one or more of these dates:

  *   February 9 at 1:00-2:30pm (eastern) with Lenny Grant
  *   February 15 at 11:30am-1:00pm (eastern) with Melanie McNaughton
  *   February 21 at 12:00-1:30pm (eastern) with Ed Nagelhout

Register for one of the workshops here:

https://forms.gle/Q78ohJJ1RrcoBiPQ7

If you have any questions, email Lenny Grant at lfgrant at syr.edu<mailto:lfgrant at syr.edu>.

Thanks,