[ATTW-L] Position announcement: Cornell University Engineering Communications Program

Traci M. Nathans-Kelly nathans-kelly at cornell.edu
Fri Feb 4 13:01:14 UTC 2022

The Engineering Communications Program (ECP), in the College of Engineering at Cornell University, located in Ithaca, NY, USA, invites applications for a full-time Lecturer or Senior Lecturer position to begin Fall 2022. This non-tenure track position, teaching engineering communications, is a nine-month position, appointed three to five years, with possible renewal.

Full information about the position can be found via either of the links below.

Cornell HR Link: https://apps.hr.cornell.edu/recruiting/facultyview.cfm?posting_id=_JOB_POSTING-3-47209

AJO Link: https://academicjobsonline.org/ajo/jobs/21038

***
My working hours may not be the same as your working hours. Please do not feel obligated to reply outside of your work schedule.
***
Traci Nathans-Kelly, Ph.D.
Associate Director, Engineering Communications Program
Senior Lecturer
College of Engineering
Cornell University
nathans-kelly at cornell.edu

Pronouns: she/her/hers
https://www.linkedin.com/in/tracinathanskelly/

Office/Postal Address:
527 College Avenue
Hollister Hall, room 463
Cornell University
Ithaca, NY 14853 USA
Eastern time zone

Cornell University is located on the traditional homelands of the Gayogo̱hó꞉nǫ' (the Cayuga Nation). The Gayogo̱hó꞉nǫ' are members of the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, an alliance of six sovereign Nations with a historic and contemporary presence on this land. The Confederacy precedes the establishment of Cornell University, New York State, and the United States of America. We acknowledge the painful history of Gayogo̱hó꞉nǫ' dispossession, and honor the ongoing connection of Gayogo̱hó꞉nǫ' people, past and present, to these lands and waters.