[ATTW-L] SIGDOC 2022 CFP now available!

sonias sonias at knights.ucf.edu
Tue Feb 8 02:23:06 UTC 2022

Dear Colleagues,

Apologies for cross-posting.

We are excited to invite you to join us for SIGDOC 2022 in Boston, MA on October 6-8, 2022.

The ACM Special Interest Group on the Design of Communication (ACM SIGDOC) invites you to submit proposals for research papers, industry insights, experience reports, posters, panel sessions, or workshops. We welcome proposals that address the conference theme: “Return, Reassess, Resolve,” or other aspects of communication design.

For the full CFP, plus sample proposal and paper types, please visit the conference website at: https://sigdoc.acm.org/conference/2022/

Important Dates:
- March 4, 2022: Proposals due. Please submit to the online proposal system.
- March 29, 2022: Notification of acceptance/request to submit a full-length paper or extended abstract.
- May 21, 2022: Draft papers and extended abstracts due.
- June 11, 2022: Reviews and comments returned.
- July 16, 2022: Final papers and extended abstracts due.
- October 6th-8th: SIGDOC 2022 Conference.

Questions about the CFP or the process described here should be emailed to the Program Co-Chairs, Donnie Johnson Sackey and Candice Welhausen, at sigdocconference at gmail.com.

Best,
Sonia Stephens
Communications Manager
SIGDOC

Dr. Sonia Stephens
Associate Professor
Department of English & Texts and Technology Program
University of Central Florida