[ATTW-L] Young Scholars in Writing v. 19 is now available!

YSW Editor youngscholars.editor at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 19:33:55 UTC 2022

Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to announce that volume 19 of Young Scholars in Writing is
now available. Volume 18 features five articles (including one first-year
spotlight article), three methodological reflections, and one comment and
response. This is a very timely issue, with undergraduate researchers
studying the rhetoric people use to address the many overlapping challenges
our world faces (including systemic racism and injustice, climate change, a
global pandemic) and undergraduate researchers adapting to the ways their
research has been constrained by those same challenges.  Print copies of
the journal are in the mail, but the digital version is live and available
now at https://youngscholarsinwriting.org/. We encourage you to register on
our website to receive updates and announcements for our blog posts. Over
the next few months, we'll be posting short interviews with authors and
other behind-the-scenes content related to our newest volume; those
registered will receive notifications when new content is released.

[image: YSW v19 cover.jpeg]

We also encourage you all to follow Young Scholars in Writing on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Community/Young-Scholars-in-Writing-Undergraduate-Research-in-Writing-and-Rhetoric-103284819941/>
or Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/youngscholarsinwriting/> for
features on volume 19 and other upcoming information about the journal.

Sincerely,
Emily Murphy Cope, Gabriel Cutrufello, & Kimberly Fahle Peck, co-editors
Young Scholars in Writing: Undergraduate Research in Writing and Rhetoric
<https://youngscholarsinwriting.org>
York College of Pennsylvania