[ATTW-L] Position announcement: Writing and Communication Instructors, Nazarbayev University (Kazakhstan)

karie pieczynski kpieczynski at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 15:09:07 UTC 2022

Dear Colleagues,

The School of Sciences and Humanities (SSH) at Nazarbayev University
invites applications for Instructors of Writing and Communication to join
our faculty of 30 instructors in the Writing Center Program in August 2022.

The Writing Center Program teaches writing and communication courses
to undergraduate and graduate students and supports a robust culture of
writing across the university. We have several openings for talented
educators who want to work with motivated students in our core writing
courses and contribute to the growth of our program in the areas of digital
rhetoric, professional communication, and graduate student writing
support. Expertise
in teaching technical writing and science writing is also welcome.

Full information and a link for applications can be found here
<https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/NazarbayevUniversity1/743999804444368-writing-and-communication-instructors-school-of-sciences-and-humanities?trid=821f67f1-f836-40fd-bcba-202ef80dc9ab>.
I am also happy to answer any questions about our openings.

Best,

Karie

Karie Pieczynski | Director of Writing Programs

Nazarbayev University | School of Sciences and Humanities

email: karie.pieczynski at nu.edu.kz <uli.schamiloglu at nu.edu.kz> | site:
nu.edu.kz

address: 53 Kabanbay Batyr Avenue, Nur-Sultan city, Kazakhstan
<https://maps.google.com/?q=53+Kabanbay+Batyr+Avenue,+Astana,+Kazakhstan&entry=gmail&source=g>
Block 6, room 220