[ATTW-L] Recruiting Technical Communication Faculty for Research Study

Anshare Antoine ansharea3 at Knights.ucf.edu
Thu Feb 10 17:01:50 UTC 2022

Good day everyone,

My name is Anshare Antoine. I am a Ph.D. Candidate in the Texts and Technology Program at the University of Central Florida. I am conducting a research study that explores the possible role of technical communication pedagogy in addressing the issue of discriminatory digital technologies.

I am emailing to ask if you would be willing to complete this 15-minute survey via Qualtrics https://ucf.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_78Pc9ivKcuPTKUm. The survey can be completed at a time and in a place that is convenient to you and on any technological device you prefer (i.e., laptop, mobile device, or pc).

To participate in this research study, you must be a technical communication faculty from a university within the US, who is at least 18 years of age and teach computer technology (Computer Science, IT majors, or Web and Game Design) undergraduate students in your courses.

Regardless of whether you choose to take the survey, can you please share this email with other technical communication faculty members you know who might be interested?

You are welcome to email me with any questions regarding the research study at ansharea3 at knights.ucf.edu, or contact my adviser, Dr. Mel Stanfill, Associate Professor, Texts & Technology, at mel.stanfill at ucf.edu.

Thank you for your time and participation!

Sincerely,
Anshare Antoine
Ph.D. Candidate, Texts and Technology, University of Central Florida
STUDY00003748