[ATTW-L] Job Opening--University of Louisiana Monroe

Will Rogers wirogers at ulm.edu
Thu Feb 24 00:53:53 UTC 2022

All:

My university is hiring in Professional Writing/Tech Writing for Fall 2022—and you can find the job ad and link to apply at https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/ulm/jobs/3436055/assistant-professor-of-english?pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs . There are opportunities for internal funding and collaboration with a range of other programs. The University of Louisiana Monroe is a public regional university located in the Delta region, about four hours north of New Orleans and four hours east of Dallas.

Consideration of applications will begin immediately. I’m the chair of the search committee, and I’d be happy to answer questions if I can—please email me at wirogers at ulm.edu<mailto:wirogers at ulm.edu>

Best,
Will

--
Dr. Will Rogers
Tommy and Mary Barham

“All shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well.”—Julian of Norwich