[ATTW-L] Community Literacy Coordinator Position at the University of Mississippi

Don Unger dunger at olemiss.edu
Mon Feb 28 19:56:29 UTC 2022

Hello, everyone.

The Department of Writing and Rhetoric (DWR) at the University of Mississippi is hiring a Community Literacy Coordinator. It’s a non-teaching/NTT, full-time, 12-month position focused on coordinating existing community-based literacy programs where the DWR partners with the North Panola School District in Panola County, MS, and building additional programs in the North Mississippi region. More details about the position are available in the ad<https://careers.olemiss.edu/job/University-Program-Manager-MS-38677/845783800/?fbclid=IwAR3hlYhYcV794cfV2RHBydjqLBBv_v5ncxm3NdsewFb8im84R5gbr_cF8kQ>. I note that the education and experience required are a bachelor’s degree and three (3) years of experience related to the duties described in the ad. Therefore, it might be a position of interest to your students. We will begin reviewing ads on April 1, 2022.

If anyone has questions about the position, the search process, the university, or the area, they can contact me at dunger at olemiss.edu<mailto:dunger at olemiss.edu>.

Thank you for your time. (Apologies for cross-posting.)

Kind regards,

Don Unger
Assistant Professor,
Writing and Rhetoric,