[ATTW-L] Program for 10th International Conference on Technical Communication: Time and Space, Friday, 28 Jan. 2022

Maylath, Bruce bruce.maylath at ndsu.edu
Sat Jan 15 15:30:57 UTC 2022

Apologies: The registration link was cut short. It now appears complete below. It’s available as well on the program webpage.

The program and registration links for the 10th International Conference on Technical Communication, emanating from the University of Paris—Diderot via Zoom on Friday, 28 January, are now available below at no cost.

This is a terrific 1-day conference run by Patricia Minacori. With the conference having moved online during the pandemic, participants from all over the world are now able to take part, as I did last year.

View the program here (all times are for Paris; listed afternoon times are morning times in the Americas): https://comtechp7.hypotheses.org/category/conference
To register for free, click here, then click on the button that says “S’inscrire”: To register for free, click here, then click on the button that says “S’inscrire”: https://www.eventbrite.fr/e/billets-10th-international-conference-on-technical-communication-time-and-space-241718244777

--
Bruce Maylath, Ph.D.
Professor of English

[signature_572411451]
We collectively acknowledge that we gather at NDSU, a land grant institution, on the traditional lands of the Oceti Sakowin (Dakota, Lakota, Nakoda) and Anishinaabe Peoples in addition to many diverse Indigenous Peoples still connected to these lands. We honor with gratitude Mother Earth and the Indigenous Peoples who have walked with her throughout generations. We will continue to learn how to live in unity with Mother Earth and build strong, mutually beneficial, trusting relationships with Indigenous Peoples of our region.