[ATTW-L] #ATTW22 CFP deadline extended to Friday, March 18

ATTW Communications communications at attw.org
Mon Mar 7 20:19:26 UTC 2022

 ***ANNOUNCEMENT***

The #ATTW22 CFP due date has been extended to *Friday, March 18.*

We are hoping those of us who've been busy working on our #4c22
presentations and/or will be busy w/#4c22 and/or are working on a SIGDOC
proposal will benefit from a little more time to submit a proposal.

As a result of this extension, we will plan to have notifications sent out
by April 8.

View the CFP here:
https://attw.org/attw-2022-cfp/
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://attw.org/attw-2022-cfp/__;!!HXCxUKc!kFeSiguLb8NBVKNAKjqOO3mb-TOkmjRhsTjXT73XFsugK3nZENGB4VGYIyiHIOo_$>

Thank you,
Kristen Moore, Jennifer Sano-Franchini, and Donnie Sackey
ATTW 2022 Conference Co-Chairs