[ATTW-L] TT Job Opening at University of Texas Arlington (UTA)

Ponce, Timothy timothy.ponce at uta.edu
Mon Mar 7 19:56:23 UTC 2022

Hi ATTW List,

I wanted to share with everyone that we are looking for an Assistant Professor (Tenure Track) to come along side our TPC team here at UTA as we grow our minor and certificate. I have loved being here at UTA, and I would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the position, school, or living in DFW. I can tell you right now the students are the best part about being at UTA. We have such a diverse student body that you cannot help but learn something new every time you step on campus or jump in a Teams call.

For more information on the position, check out the attached PDF. Cover letter and CV are due by April 11.

Tim P.

Dr. Timothy M. Ponce
--
Timothy M. Ponce, PhD