[ATTW-L] Register for the 2022 ATTW Virtual Conference!

Association of Teachers of Technical Writing attwcon22 at gmail.com
Wed May 25 18:00:23 UTC 2022

Dear Colleagues,

We have been working on preparations and are getting very excited about the
2022 ATTW Virtual Conference, taking place on June 20–30, 2022 via Zoom. If
you haven't already registered, we encourage you to do so! Registration is
free for community partners and students, so please do circulate this to
your students and programs.

Those who register will be able to:

   - choose from 33 action-oriented workshops on teaching, community
   building, program admin & more
   https://attw.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/ATTW22ProgramFlyer.pdf
   - develop technical and applied skills
   - make connections with other scholars
   - catch our exciting keynote, Dr. Safiya Noble on Wednesday, June 22 at
   2 PM EDT

And the first 150 to register will receive a free swag box!

CART (Communication Access Realtime Translation) Service will be provided
for all sessions. ASL interpreters will be provided for the opening
session, keynote session, and the closing session. Any additional
accommodations can be requested during conference registration or by
emailing the conference organizers.

For more information and to register, visit attw.org.

We hope you'll join us!

Donnie Johnson Sackey, Kristen R. Moore, and Jennifer Sano-Franchini
2022 ATTW Virtual Conference Organizers
--
Taking Action: Reimagining Just Futures in Technical Communication
2022 ATTW Virtual Conference, June 20–30 // #ATTW22