[ATTW-L] Congatulations to recent SUNY authors/editors

Josephine Walwema walwema at uw.edu
Fri May 27 17:24:16 UTC 2022

Ooh, very intrigued. Looking forward to reading this work.

Josie
*JOSEPHINE WALWEMA* PhD.

Interdisciplinary Writing Program

Department of English | A101 Padelford Hall

https://orcid.org/0000-0002-9677-9308

This is a public, university-owned email account and subject to an Open Records
request through the Freedom of Information Act at any time. Correspondence
of a personal nature should be sent to: jwalwema at gmail.com