[ATTW-L] who has a list of TPC programs?

Jonathan Arnett jonathan.arnett at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 16:30:58 UTC 2022

Hi, colleagues.

It's a perennial question, but I'mma ask it anyway: Does anyone possess
a complete list of programs in Technical and Professional Communication?

If you have one or know where one might be found, would you mind sharing
the list/link with me? Thanks very much in advance.

Jonathan

Dr. Jonathan Arnett
Associate Professor of Technical Communication
Technical Communication Program Coordinator
Department of Technical Communication & Interactive Design
Kennesaw State University