[ATTW-L] RHM Symposium Rescheduled for October 13-14

Dan Kenzie dan.kenzie at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 22:07:56 UTC 2023

Dear All,

We have *rescheduled *the Rhetoric of Health and Medicine Symposium to *October
13-14, 2023*, one month after the Symposium was initially going to be held.
We have taken this step because Rosh Hashanah falls on September 15-16 this
year. We thank the RHM community member who brought this conflict to our
attention, and we apologize for our error.

In light of this schedule change, we are *pushing back the proposal
deadline* to *Friday, May 12*. If you have already submitted a proposal, we
will be in touch to confirm if you want to retain your present submission,
re-submit before the new deadline, or withdraw it from consideration.
Please see the updated CFP:
https://medicalrhetoric.com/symposium2023/call-for-proposals/

We welcome questions and feedback at rhmsymposium at gmail.com.

Best regards,

Molly, Colleen, and Dan

For further updates, follow:
RHM Listserv
<http://medicalrhetoric.com/mailman/listinfo/rhm_listserv_medicalrhetoric.com>
Twitter: @medrhet <https://twitter.com/medrhet>
Facebook: Flux: A Space for Rhetoricians of Health and Medicine
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/fluxROHM/>
Website/blog: http://medicalrhetoric.com

Daniel Kenzie, PhD
Assistant Professor