[ATTW-L] #JOB Adjunct Instructor in Creative and Professional Writing at Juniata College

Bellwoar, Hannah (BELLWOAR) BELLWOAR at juniata.edu
Thu Apr 13 14:58:56 UTC 2023

Greetings!

The English department at Juniata College is searching for an adjunct instructor in creative and professional writing. We are a small liberal arts college in central Pennsylvania in Huntingdon, PA, which is 30 miles from State College. Our students are engaged and curious, and I find Juniata a fantastic place to teach.

Please pass this ad along to anyone you feel would be interested, and feel free to email with any questions.
-------
The department of English is seeking a part-time adjunct instructor(s) with teaching experience in creative or professional writing. An MFA or an MA in Professional Writing or related field (from an accredited institution) is required. Prior teaching of undergraduate writing courses is strongly preferred. To deliver upon its educational commitment to students, Juniata courses are offered on campus in Huntingdon, PA. The successful candidate will be required to be present for in-person classroom instruction for academic year starting in August 2023.

Use this link to apply: https://juniata.peopleadmin.com/postings/1262

Hannah Bellwoar, PhD (she/her)
Director of General Education and Writing
Associate Professor of English
Juniata College

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The materials in this electronic mail transmission (including all attachments) are private and confidential and are the property of the sender. The information contained in the material is privileged and is intended only for the use of the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended addressee, be advised that any unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this material is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to the e-mail, and then destroy it immediately. Thank you.