[ATTW-L] Correction to my correction (I promise I've used the Internet before): new issue of Communication Design Quarterly

Jordan Frith frithjh at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 15:54:03 UTC 2023

Hi all,
First off, apologies for the multiple emails. Earlier this week I sent an
announcement of the new issue of *Communication Design Quarterly *with a
broken link to the issue. I then sent a follow-up email with the correct
link. However, I just realized I only corrected *half *the hyperlink, so if
you clicked on the second half, the link was still broken. So yeah...not my
proudest moment, and I promise I've used the Internet before :). Here's the
correct link
<https://cdq.sigdoc.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/12/CDQ-11.4.pdf> (and ONLY
the correct link). I apologize for any confusion and will go spend the rest
of the day hiding in embarrassment.

And here is the content in the issue:

   - *In Memoriam: Dr Halcyon Lawrence*, by Jordan Frith
   - *Advocating for Student Users: Comparing PDF and Canvas Webpages as
   Digital Readings*, by Jared S. Colton, Rebecca Walton, and Christopher
   Phillips
   - *The Usability of an Integrated Smart Home: A Usability Study of a
   Laboratory-Based Google Smart Home*, by David Wright, Matthew Dew,
   Daniel B. Shank and Thomas Yarbrough
   - *StoryMapping Civic Engagement: Reflexive Chorography, Spatial
   Justice, and the Carnegie Classification for Community Engagement*, by
   Brian Gogan and John C. Scott
   - *“But who really pays when it’s ‘free?’”: Debunking Publisher Claims
   About OER in Writing Courses*, by Tiffani Tijerna
   - *A-Proxy-Mate Users: An Industry-Driven, Flexible, Testable, Reliable
   Model for Selecting Proxy Users*, by Twyla Campbell and Candice Lanius
   - *Review of Bodies of knowledge: Embodied rhetorics in theory and
   practice*, by Kristin C. Bennett
   - *Review of UX on the go: A flexible guide to user experience design*,
   by Paul Thompson Hunter
   - *Review of Making matters: Craft, ethics, and new materialist
   rhetorics*, by Hannah Hopkins

--

Jordan Frith, Ph.D.

Pearce Professor of Professional Communication

Clemson University

Pronouns: He/Him

My new *Object Lessons *book: *Barcode
<https://bookshop.org/p/books/barcode-jordan-frith/19896061?ean=9781501399916>*