[ATTW-L] Sharing JBTC Book Review Opportunities

Lam, Chris Chris.Lam at unt.edu
Wed Feb 22 14:48:41 UTC 2023

Hello ATTW friends,

I’m the new(ish) book review editor for the Journal of Business and Technical Communication. I wanted to pass along a few opportunities for books we are looking to have reviewed.

We’re currently seeking book reviews for January 2024 and beyond, which would be a July 2023 deadline or later.

If you are interested in reviewing any of the below books, please email off list, and I can send you details about the process and get you a copy of the book.

  *   Williams, Sean. (2023). Technical Communication for Environmental Action, SUNY Press
     *   Contributor include:
        *   Cana Uluak Itchuaqiyaq
        *   Daniel Card
        *   Bob Hyland
        *   Daniel Richards
        *   Lauren Cagle
        *   Roberta Burns
        *   Beth Shirley
        *   Sara Parks
        *   Lee Tesdell
        *   Monika Smith
        *   Josephine Walwema
        *   Michelle Hall Kells
        *   Caroline Gottschalk Druschke
  *   Stinson, S., & Le Rouge, M. (Eds.). (2022). Embodied Environmental Risk in Technical Communication: Problems and Solutions Toward Social Sustainability. Routledge.
  *   Faber, Brenton. (2022). The End of Genre: Curations and Experiments in Intentional Discourses. Palgrave McMillan.
  *   Frith, J. & Saker, M. (2022). The changing face of VR: Pushing the boundaries of experience across multiple industries, Vernon Press.
  *   Bridgeford, Tracy (2020). Teaching Content Management in Technical and Professional Communication

Thank you!
Chris

Chris Lam, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Technical Communication
Book Review Editor, Journal of Business and Technical Communication
University of North Texas
312-404-2430
Chris.lam at unt.edu