[ATTW-L] Senior Instructor, Technical Communications, UNBC

Alan Chong alan.chong at utoronto.ca
Wed Jan 4 23:19:05 UTC 2023

Passing this along for a colleague …

The University of Northern British Columbia (UNBC) invites applications for a probationary/continuing appointment in the School of Engineering at the rank of Senior Instructor I, with proposed starting date of July 1, 2023. As an institution committed to the fostering of an inclusive and transformative learning environment, UNBC values high quality and growth in both teaching and scholarship.

This position is within the School of Engineering at UNBC (https://www.unbc.ca/engineering). The successful candidate will join a dynamic team of established and junior researchers in engineering, will teach relatively small undergraduate classes, and will enjoy many excellent opportunities for interdisciplinary collaboration.

For more information including application instructions, please see the job posting: https://www2.unbc.ca/72321/senior-instructor-i

Cheers,
Alan Chong.

__________________________________
Alan Chong (he/him/his), Associate Professor, Teaching Stream
Director, Engineering Communication Program (ECP)
Associate Director, Institute for Transdisciplinary Studies in Engineering Education and Practice (ISTEP),
Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering
Sandford Fleming (SF) B670F
10 King's College Road
University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario
M5S1A4
416 978 8512
alan.chong at utoronto.ca
http://ecp.engineering.utoronto.ca/
http://istep.utoronto.ca/

*In my email practice, I am trying to be mindful of the University’s new policy on the option to disconnect from work, which means I may not respond outside of normal work hours. If you receive an email from me outside of normal business hours, please do not feel obliged to read or reply immediately.

alan.chong at utoronto.ca