[ATTW-L] Reminder: SCCI poster proposal due on January 20

Huiling Ding hding at ncsu.edu
Thu Jan 5 20:45:32 UTC 2023

Dear colleagues,

Apologies for cross-posting and I hope your 2023 is off to a great start!

If you have late-breaking scientific research or preliminary research
results that you hope to share as a poster with tech comm scholars, please
consider submitting to SCCI a 200-300 word statement describing the topic
of your poster. Graduate students are particularly encouraged to submit.

We will meet in Raleigh this year on March 9th and 10th and are in the
process of putting together an exciting symposium focusing on UX,
cross-cultural design, Health and Medical Communication, and AI and ethics.

Many thanks and best regards.

Huiling

--
Huiling Ding

Professor, Technical Communication and Rhetoric
Director, MS in Technical Communication
University Faculty Scholar
Department of English
NC State University