[ATTW-L] TT job on professional writing at Winthrop University SC (due Jan 8)

Chen Chen chenchen328 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 03:49:39 UTC 2023

Hi friends,

I’m passing on a job ad from my friends at Winthrop University in SC who’s hiring for a tenure-track assistant professor job with an emphasis on professional/technical writing. The due date is this weekend Jan 8!

See information here:

https://apply.interfolio.com/116820 <https://apply.interfolio.com/116820>

https://joblist.mla.org/job-details/6934/assistant-professor-of-english-rhetoric-and-composition-professional-technical-writing-/ <https://joblist.mla.org/job-details/6934/assistant-professor-of-english-rhetoric-and-composition-professional-technical-writing-/>

Happy new year!

Chen

Chen Chen
Assistant Professor of English