[ATTW-L] Materials on Teaching Research Methods in TPC

Josephine Walwema walwema at uw.edu
Tue Jul 11 16:22:04 UTC 2023

A Research Primer for Technical CommunicationMethods, Exemplars, and
Analyses
By George F Hayhoe
<https://www.routledge.com/search?author=George%20F%20Hayhoe>, Pam Estes
Brewer <https://www.routledge.com/search?author=Pam%20Estes%20Brewer>

Josie
Josephine Walwema PhD
Coordinator, Technical and Professional Communication
Program in Writing Across Campus

Department of English | A101 Padelford Hall

https://orcid.org/0000-0002-9677-9308

This is a public, university-owned email account and subject to broad
Open Records
requests through the Freedom of Information Act. Correspondence of a
personal nature should be sent to: jwalwema at gmail.com