[ATTW-L] Kairos is Seeking Submissions!

Kairos Communications Editor kairoscommed at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 21:51:04 UTC 2023

Working on a digital project connected to rhetoric, technology, and/or
pedagogy? Consider submitting your work to Kairos! The Kairos editorial
team is actively seeking submissions for both our peer-reviewed and
editorially reviewed sections. We offer a supportive, multi-tiered review
process and detailed, collaborative feedback on all submissions. Check out
our submission form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfqDpIoCfam_AqUinoihnO4_gd1rVK1srPuNr0HkWj315iVlA/viewform>
on
our website, and reach out with any questions to kairosrtp at gmail.com!

All the best,

The Kairos Editorial Team

*About the Journal*

Kairos is a refereed open-access online journal exploring the intersections
of rhetoric, technology, and pedagogy. Since its first issue in January of
1996, the mission of Kairos has been to publish scholarship that examines
digital and multimodal composing practices, promoting work that enacts its
scholarly argument through rhetorical and innovative uses of new media. As
the longest continuously publishing online peer-reviewed journal in the
field, Kairos is one of the premiere journals in English Studies, made so
by its dedication to academic quality through the journal’s extensive
peer-review and editorial production processes.

*Submitting Your Work*

Kairos promotes original and challenging electronic work, exploring the
possibilities afforded by contemporary digital venues. Kairos publishes
"webtexts," which means projects developed with specific attention to the
World Wide Web as a publishing medium.

Kairos welcomes contributions from scholars pursuing a wide variety of
digital issues, from theory to praxis. Kairos features seven sections:
Topoi, Praxis, PraxisWiki, Inventio, Disputatio, Reviews, and Interviews.
These sections have different approaches and different editorial policies.
We ask that if you are considering submitting your work to Kairos, you
first visit the various sections of the current (and previous) issue(s) to
determine which section best matches your work.

Kairos uses an open review process. When submitting to the journal, there
is no need to attempt to remove information about the author(s) or
institutions referenced in the work. Reviewers will know authors' names,
and likewise, authors will know who reviewed their work.