[ATTW-L] Request for Input

ryancheek123 at icloud.com ryancheek123 at icloud.com
Mon Jun 12 17:42:05 UTC 2023

Dear ATTW colleagues,

I hope you are well. At Missouri S&T, we've been provided the opportunity to investigate establishing the first Doctoral Program in Technical Communication within the University of Missouri System and, to our knowledge, the State of Missouri more broadly.

To align our efforts with our institutional identity, we are specifically interested in advice and ideas about building a doctoral program tailored for students seeking an advanced research degree to work in careers outside the traditional academic tenure track.

We request your participation in a brief market research survey. Your invaluable insights will help us shape this potential program's possible demand, curriculum, and structure. Please participate in the survey by clicking the following link: sites.mst.edu/gtcproject <http://sites.mst.edu/gtcproject>

All responses are anonymously collected and will only be used for decision-making internal to the UM System. Your participation will significantly contribute to the advancement of this initiative.

For questions or further information, don't hesitate to get in touch with me (ryancheek at mst.edu) or Carleigh Davis (daviscarl at mst.edu <mailto:daviscarl at mst.edu>).

Thank you for your time and contribution.

Take care,
Ryan Cheek

Ryan Cheek, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Technical Communication

ryancheek at mst.edu <mailto:ryancheek at mst.edu> | english.mst.edu/ <https://english.mst.edu/>
Personal pronoun(s): he/him

 <https://www.mst.edu/>