[ATTW-L] Publication of a new special issue of Communication Design Quarterly focused on community-engaged research and coalition building

Jordan Frith frithjh at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 14:34:08 UTC 2023

Hi all,
I am very happy to announce the publication of issue 11 (2) of *Communication
Design Quarterly. *This issue is the first of two special issues focused on
community-engaged research and coalitional practice, and I am especially
grateful for the three special issue editors: Timothy Amidon, Kristen
Moore, and Michelle Simmons. The collection of authors they put together is
excellent, and the topics covered in this special issue are important to
our field going forward.

I hope you all enjoy all the great work the special issue editors and the
authors put into this issue. You can download a PDF of the entire issue
<https://cdq.sigdoc.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/CDQ-Special-Issue-11.2-Full.pdf>,
but we also created a page that includes all the article titles, authors,
and abstracts
<https://cdq.sigdoc.org/special-issue-11-2-community-engaged-research/>.
I’ll spare you a super long email where I cut and paste ALL that info here,
but please do check out the excellent articles and the wonderful work so
many people put into making this issue possible!

--

Jordan Frith, Ph.D.

Pearce Professor of Professional Communication

Clemson University

Pronouns: He/Him

Editor-in-Chief, *Communication Design Quarterly*

Editor, *The X-Series <https://parlorpress.com/pages/x-series>*, Parlor
Press

My Google Scholar Profile
<https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=OtvmSE0AAAAJ&hl=en>