[ATTW-L] New Video: Talkin Bout Tech Comm with Chenxing Xie

Liddle, Daniel daniel.liddle at wku.edu
Wed Jun 14 15:48:01 UTC 2023

Good Morning Everyone,

I'm happy to announce that we've published another video on More Than Memos!

In this edition of our Talkin Bout Tech Comm series, we feature Chenxing Xie talking about her article "Intercultural Content Reuse and Social Justice: Comparing Chinese and U.S. Media Coverage of Anti-Asian Racism During the COVID-19 Pandemic" published in Rhetoric, Professional Communication, and Globalization last year. I hope you check out the video and the article as well.

Video Link:
https://youtu.be/Kq7tKYNdIWw

Article Link:
https://docs.lib.purdue.edu/rpcg/vol11/iss1/7/

Extra kudos to Chenxing for taking the time to talk with us, and also to the great work of Elena Kalodner-Martin and Jacob Richter in producing the video.

Best,

Dan