[ATTW-L] Call For Content Creators - More Than Memos YouTube Channel

Liddle, Daniel daniel.liddle at wku.edu
Fri Mar 3 15:32:13 UTC 2023

Hello Everyone,

More Than Memos YouTube Channel is looking for new content creators! Since the summer of 2022 we've been producing videos to amplify recent scholarship in TPC, and our first group of graduate content creators are starting to cycle off of the team and move on to other projects.

Though video production requires a range of technical, social, and procedural work, we are primarily looking to fill two roles for content creation: 1) producers to contact and interview authors and 2) producers to edit footage and create graphics.

You can find full details in the CFP here<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HU5_7-SS-QDudnQZkxwBp_sGFPE6rreCptJTQt4skFs/edit?usp=sharing>.

Please distribute widely! I am happy to answer any questions about the position.

Best,

Dan