[ATTW-L] technical report on inclusion at the Oscars

Cana Itchuaqiyaq cana.itchuaqiyaq at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 22:24:27 UTC 2023

Thank you, Sam! I always appreciate these thoughtful resources you share
with all of us. I was absolutely stilled by the caution you gave us. We are
in troubling times.

Chiis-sa viñauramiglu,

Cana

*Cana Uluak Itchuaqiyaq, PhD*
(KAY-nuh OOH-loke itch-AWE-key-yuck) help
<https://www.name-coach.com/canauluak-itchuaqiyaq>

Professional & Technical Writing

Department of English

Virginia Tech | She/They

Dr. Itchuaqiyaq is working at Virginia Tech, which is situated on the
traditional lands of the Tutelo/Monacan Nation. Whose land are you on?
<https://native-land.ca/>